CH-47 Chinook Helicopter
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Type||Helicopter, Military helicopter|
A twin-rotor, twin-engine helicopter developed by Boeing Vertol.
- Aircraft lighting (navigation, strobe, beacon, etc)
- Aircraft limits (i.e Vne)
- Cockpit lighting
- Cockpit modelling and texturing
- Modelling and functioning input controls (rudder pedals, stick, etc)
- Modelling and functioning of switches, knobs, levers
- Modelling of details on the exterior of the aircraft, such as antennae.
- No elevator trim control available
- Cockpit instruments can not be adjusted by clicking and dragging the mouse.
- Windscreen wipers (and controls to operate them)
- Pilot and co-pilot models