Howto:Developing a DSL interpreter in Nasal
Jump to navigation Jump to search
| The FlightGear forum has a
subforum related to: Nasal Scripting
|Memory Management (GC)|
Document how to develop a Domain Specific Language in Nasal, i.e. for creating scripted pilots, scripted ATC controllers  or scripted weather patterns.
- "[Callsign]: MAINTAIN PRESENT SPEED."
- "[Callsign]: DO NOT EXCEED 250 KNOTS"
- "[Callsign]: turn left heading 185"
- "[Callsign]: Climb and maintain 5000"
- "[Callsign]: hold north-west of the SFO VOR on the 330 degrees radial, left turns, maintain 8000 feet"
- code generation
- code execution