When you get to the screenshots
I am impressed with your steady (and systematic) progress. Knowing how much time it take to clean up and reorganize wiki pages, you put in quite an effort.
I see that you are getting closer to adding more modern screenshots, so here is a few things that I prefer you do then:
- Using Special:CategoryTree/Screenshots of aircraft you will get some kind of grasp of how I have organized the screenshots (for a more complete explanation, see FlightGear wiki:FlightGear screenshot categories).
- I prefer having separate categories for images and have spent a lot of time organizing images on the wiki into categories that more easily can be browsed. When I registered on the wiki they were mostly in one big heap of about 4000 files without any categorization, often even without any description.
- I am slightly biased toward saving new files rather than uploading a new version.
- It might be a good idea to state which FlightGear version the screenshot was taken in.
- Hello Johan,
- Thank you for the welcome to the wiki, and for your suggestions on my screenshot improvement project, I will certainly follow them. Besides a small amount of work on Wikipedia I am a novice when it comes to Wikis, so I'd encourage you to please continue giving feedback on my changes.