I'm a fan of Flight Gear and have joined the Wiki to tidy things up as I come across them. If I don't fix them then and there on the spot, they'll go into the list below.
- Update the article on the AC3D_file_format
- Mark FG_Interface_schematics_and_PCBs incomplete
- Mark Deperdussin_Monocoque as stub
- Mark Schleicher_ASK_13 as stub
- Cleanup Technik_Museum_Speyer
- Cleanup ATR_72-500
- Cleanup Blender
- Cleanup AC3D needs software infobox
- Cleanup of Flying_Warbirds
- Cleanup Altitude
- Flesh out QNH
- Mark KFreeFlight as abandoned/old
- Cleanup of Flight_rules
- Cleanup Aircraft_information_resources
- Cleanup Avionics_Development_Resources
- Cleanup Aircraft_Manuals
- SVG fix quote syntax
- Kelpie_Flight_Planner needs software infobox
Quite a number of articles have screenshots which are 10 years old or more! While their historical staying power is impressive, their lower resolution and old graphics don't quite live up to modern expectations. Here are some articles I intend to take better screenshots for:
- Howto:Working_with_the_AC3D_file_format_in_Blender This article needs new sections about exporting, saving, caveats, etc.
- User:Ranguli/List of file formats This article needs a good deal of cleanup, but could also be a ton of work depending on how far I'd want to take documenting file formats used by FlightGear.
- Howto:Edit_a_livery unfortunately this article is really a "How to draw an owl" type of tutorial, and was of no use to me while trying to learn how to work with liveries. Once I get a better understanding of the concepts personally I'd like to redo this from the ground up.
- FlightGear Academy articles that need heavy reformatting:
- JSBSim_Commander add software infobox and mark as abandoned
- Conversion add some tables, formulas, rename to Aeronautical conversions
- Chinook Operators Checklist TM 1-1520-240-CL
- Incredibly useful, Chinook CH-47D manual: Chinook Operators Manual TM 1-1520-240-10
- Chinook Maintenance Test Flight Manual TM 1-1520-240-MTF