Jump to navigation Jump to search
My first project is a learning exercise with Terragear. I am attempting to allow texture maps to follow line data (such as roads and streams).
- The TerraGear texmapped line data project is pretty much complete. Future enhancements may be done (better road intersections, and textures)
- TerraGear support for Draping could be used to solve a myriad of issues from airport linear features rising above or sinking into pavements, level of detail issues with vector data, and even transitions between landclass shapes.
- World Scenery 3.0 roadmap documents the necessary steps for the next major scenery release
- TerraGear support for transition polygons project is just starting. I want to work on smoothing out the transitions between landclases (including shorelines)
- Experimental terrain generation with GRASS project is on hold. I want to still use terragear toolchain, and hopefully be able to place most of the work in shared libraries I can link to when writing the grass / qgis plugins