Difference between revisions of "Lockheed L-1011-500"
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
There is a newer L-1011 being made,
There is a newer L-1011 being made, has a FDM, cockpit, systems and few models from the MD-10, but the outside is from the L-1011. The model can be found in the following:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1REOLJwieheFcsxcspCrWLTwgIr1jGdj2/view?usp=sharing
== Aircraft help ==
== Aircraft help ==
Latest revision as of 08:43, 27 December 2020
L-1011-500 in Delta Air Lines livery
|Configuration||Wide-body aircraft, Double-deck aircraft|
|Propulsion||Trijet (Jet aircraft, Three-engine aircraft)|
The Lockheed L-1011-500 is the latest of the L-1011 series, commonly refered to as L-1011 (pronounced "ell-ten-eleven") or Tristar.
There is a newer L-1011 being made, dubbed as L-1011-600XX. It has a FDM, cockpit, effects, systems and few models from the MD-10, but the outside is from the L-1011. The model can be found in the following:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1REOLJwieheFcsxcspCrWLTwgIr1jGdj2/view?usp=sharing Please Rename to MD-10 After Extraction.
Direct lift control
The L-1011-500 was one of the first planes equipped with direct lift control (DLC). This system is enabled during approach, when flaps are in landing position. DLC controls the vertical speed of the plane to hold the plane on the glideslope to the runway, without changing its pitch. Therefore, resulting in a more stable approach. The NAV1 frequency glideslope is used.
- Rotate at around 155 KIAS.
- Pitch up to 10 degrees and retract landing gear at positive climb rate.
- Retract flaps to 4 degrees at 1000 feet AGL and fully up at 210 KIAS.
- Trim for a climbrate of 1800 feet per minute at 250 KIAS.
- Accelerate to cruise speed:
|FL180||0.70 mach||(345 KIAS)|
|FL240||0.76 mach||(335 KIAS)|
|FL280||0.81 mach||(330 KIAS)|
|FL330||0.83 mach||(300 KIAS)|
- Slow down to:
- Lower landing gear.
- Set flaps to full.
- Slow down to 150 KIAS.
- Make sure the landing gear is in the down position.
- Disengage autopilot and autothrottle.
- Touchdown at around 140 KIAS.
- Immediately after touchdown, apply thrust reversal. At 60 KIAS, cancel thrust reversal.
You can download more Liveries here