Well spotted. I tried fix it in a similar way earlier but did not seem to succeed for some reason. Your edit seem to work in the intended way though.
tracking animation article not really helpful
I just wanted to try your tracking animation for a scissor animation on a nose gear. I followed your article here in the wiki. It don't work.
Looking at your C-130J doesn't help - as the objects name are not the same like in the animation file. I remember that another user in the forum noticed it. On the other side I see the animation working on your C-130J. Would you please so kind fix the article as it seems that very something very important to know is missing.
What does not work? Are there any error messages? I have just copied the XML from the C-130J without modifying it. Do you have an example which does not work?
- The animation doesn't really work - the pivot points seems not at the correct position so it doesn't move correct, though I'm sure I followed your example straight. No error messages. Looking at your C-130J didn't help, as I couldn't find the named objects in the .ac-file, using Blender.
- I will upload an example later this week, I'm a bit busy.
- Moved feature request added to your user page by another user here instead.
Canvas related feature requests:
- ticket #1686 (inverse clipping masks)
- ticket #1589 (linear gradients)
- ticket #550 (port additional map projection, implemented by Gijs)