Part of the community and developing aircraft for FlightGear since 2006. Especially interested in realistic rotorcraft and fixed-wings using real numbers.
- MBB_Bo_105 currently in silent update process
- Boeing_727-230 currently in progress of replacing it by a much more realistic 727-200Adv
- Eurocopter EC135 H135 T3/P3 H variant in progress
- Eurocopter EC130 B4 together with User Mhab
- Cessna 182S together with many other talented developers
- BK117 in silent developement since a hostile fork appeared
- Dornier 328 in developement together with User xcvb85;
- Panavia Tornado 3d-model for FlightGear(now maintained by FGUK) which is also used by the Tornado Support Center at Manching/ Germany (part of a software in use by german tornado flight crews)
- Created 737-300 exterior in 2008;
- improvement of C172P in 2008;
- created ASK21 (my very first aircraft);
- improved Bell UH1 2009/2010;
- created moveable helipads for LOWI-Scenery made by ot-666;
- bug hunting;
- some Cube Maps for the reflection shader;
- filled up 77S Creswell Hobby Field with some objects,
- ported the support for FaceTrackNoIR
and other minor things.....
"Haste makes waste"
from: Wilhelm Meister's Journeyman Years, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
FlightGear is a hobby, the main priorities in life are different. So I'm quite slow, and do not have not much time left for his time consuming hobby: I have a real life, a real and demanding job completely unrelated to aviation and flight sims - so have some patience!