Tupolev Tu-154 (YASim)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Ilia Pavlenko, Ilja Moderau, Denis Okan and Mike Savchenko
The Tupolev Tu-154 is a Russian medium-range jet airliner.
FlightGear's Tu-154 was converted by Ilia Pavlenko from a model originally designed for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Development for FlightGear stopped in 2006.
- 200 kts
- cockpit and passenger windows are not transparent
- engine turbine does not rotate
- no aircraft light available
- aircraft has no wheel well area for the landing gears
- wheels rotate backwards when plane is stopped
- no jet stream visible
- 3D cockpit is not available