Give me some working peace
Hey guys, please I'm trying to complete a wiki page with a structure like that http://wiki.flightgear.org/Boeing_787-8_Dreamliner or that http://wiki.flightgear.org/747-400, but it seems you are changing my yesterday work, the page still is under progress. But I see now that everything has changed for a naked and simply structure. I'll take a break, I was jumping to my seat for today work but I saw page had been changed.
- Maybe we are, or at least I am, trying to help a bit too much, and I apologise if that puts extra turbulence in your workflow. I should have given you some time to extend the article and work the kinks out.
- The only thing that we really had to do was removing the piece of text that was copied straight off from Wikipedia. If the text is rewritten a bit it is completely ok, but if you have to include text straight off, word for word, from any source, please try use as short pieces as necessary and both attribute and if possible also link to the source (preferably with a permalink). The parts from the other articles on this wiki was (for now) only out of context and a bit confusing.
- I'm stepping back a bit and let you have some working peace. :-)
I accept your apologizes.
Tomorrow, (In fact is today) I have and scheduled meeting with the develover in order to get shape to the page, and to decide the content sections. But for that I need your assitance in order to go back to my previous collage, where in fact has the wiki text that I took from another 707 FGwiki in order to fill spaces but we gonna change for our own text and content, because we are working in our own sources.
Thank you in advance. I'll request your assintance with some link that I don't know to ressolve in a new article that I have translated recently. :)
Well finally I did it.
HHS photo livery
Thanks to HHS for the Photo liveries. Unfortunately a change in the livery system has made that the pictures from the British Midland and Olympic liveries do not exist anymore. Because all textures and objects are new, cause there was a dimension problem in Innis Version.
- When I tried the 707 by Marc it still worked, but since then I couldn't follow the progress, so I missed that point.
- I will remove the images from the page, so there won't be any confusion by any new users.
- --HHS (talk) 05:34, 9 September 2013 (UTC)
Lake of Constance vs. FGAddon versions
Hi Marc! I am a little confused as to the situation of your Lake of Constance aircraft and the one in FGAddon. Are they different? Are you maintaining, or wish to maintain, the FGAddon one that has your name and hangar stamped all over it?