Hughes OH-6 Cayuse
Actual OH-6 cockpit status. (Note that stick is taken from Bo105, next thing will be make an own one).
|Type||Helicopter, Light aircraft|
The Hughes Helicopters OH-6 Cayuse (nicknamed "Loach", after the requirement acronym LOH - light Observation Helicopter) is a single-engine light helicopter with a four-bladed main rotor used for personnel transport, escort and attack missions, and observation. Hughes also developed the Model 369 as a civilian helicopter, the Hughes Model 500, currently produced by MD Helicopters.
- Fuselage completed and available.
There are no textures and liveries available.
- 3D pilot and co-pilot models are not available.
- Cockpit panel is available.
- 4 instruments on the panel.
- Interior available with some details (no textures).
- No stick available.
- No rudder control pedals available.
- Reflection. (Git only)
- Sounds are complete.
- Passenger and Co-pilot view available.
- FDM available and working.
- Dual control implemented.
- Main Rotor animation available.
- Tail rotor animation available.
|r||Apply rotor brake.|
|R||Toggle rotor brake.|