Howto talk:Configure camera view windows
Todo / Misc
- Document the various threading models supported by FG (see https://forum.flightgear.org/viewtopic.php?t=7182)
Why exactly is this article now named "in windows"? How is this article windows specific? It was never meant to be: A "window" is just a rectangular area on your screen, it is not necessarily specific to MS Windows.
- This article is renamed from "...in Windows" to "...in windows" because the article is not specific to the OS called Windows. It is dealing with graphics windows. When renaming the article from Configure Camera View In Windows (which is poor usage of capitals) I did not notice it was not about the OS. Until today, no-one complained, or fixed it him/herself ;)
- Cheers, Gijs 17:36, 26 January 2010 (UTC)
- PS, please please sign your talk messages.
- The original article is to be found at http://wiki.flightgear.org/index.php/Howto:_Configure_Camera_View_Windows
- In other words, there is no "in Windows" to be found anywhere in the original URL.
- So, this doesn't seem to be so much about "poor usage of capitals" as it is about lack of proper reading/comprehension in the first place?
- However, please do feel free to rename this article any way you want - on the other hand, platform specific articles are probably better provided with a corresponding tag to put them into a corresponding category instead?
- --MILSTD 18:07, 26 January 2010 (UTC)
- Does the example code for the two cams given in the article work for someone? I cannot get it working with this setup.
- I am in the process of reviewing this article, is MILSTD still around? Would prefer to talk to him before I upload my changes ;-).
- Flughund 11:30, 17 June 2011 (EDT)
Cockpit vs exterior
Is there an easy way to send instrument panel, or a view of the scan gauges(six pack, engine, electrical, vac, fuel, and radio navigation) to the main display and exterior view to a cheap HDMI projector? If someone would put this into sample code, or to a quick tutorial it would be great, even better if it were a menu option in flightgear.Biketool (talk) 07:49, 17 June 2015 (EDT)