Howto talk:Animate models
I think you've missed a couple of details when grouping the animations (which in itself is nice!). Expressions for example are not supported by all animations (as indicated in the text). Another example is interpolation; which is only supported when there are factors involved (so not in shaders, selects, timed etc.)
- Same for conditions, not supported by effects (shaders?). I was bitten by that.
- --Bigstones (talk) 13:07, 3 June 2014 (UTC)
- Ouch. I completely missed those points. Thanks for spotting them. I was editing the article while I was trying to figure out how to do animations for a trim gauge (it was probably a year since the last time I did something like that).
- Since things are not fully orthogonal (as in that some tags are only used for some animations) the article might benefit some kind of a summary like a table. For example I could not get <min> and <max> tags to work and having a second look revealed that they were not available for the animations I used. Tried double checking it by browsing the source tree on Gitorious, but I do not find my way around there (yet?).
- —Johan G (Talk | contribs) 15:45, 3 June 2014 (UTC)