|Note Update 03/2015: Please also see Integrated Qt5 Launcher for an integrated FlightGear GUI front-end based on Qt5, available in FlightGear 3.5+|
|Developed by||Matteo Pasotti|
|Written in||C++ (Qt4/Qt5)|
|OS||GNU/Linux, BSD, Windows, Mac OS X|
YaFlight is a launch control for FlightGear based on the Qt framework.
Originally developed as a Gambas3 application aiming to be a tiny and fast launch control for FlightGear, it was released to public in late 2011. After a year of active development and some positive feedback, the developer rewrote it entirely, making YaFlight much more portable to other platforms (thanks to C++ and Qt).
YaFlight is Free Software licensed by GPL version 3.
Last stable release from series 0.1.x (gambas3) was updated the October 8th, 2012.
Last stable release from series 0.99.x (c++/qt4 and c++/qt5) was updated the June 13th, 2014.
FlightGear support from version 2.4.0 to 3.0.0.
YaFlight binaries are already available for some GNU/Linux distribution:
- Mageia from the official repositories
- Fedora from Open Build Service repositories
- OpenSUSE Factory from Open Build Service repositories
- ArchLinux from AUR
- Ubuntu from Launchpad
- Windows from the main website
- Mac OS X from the main website
YaFlight sources are available from:
- https://github.com/xquiet/yaflight series 0.99.x (c++/qt4 and c++/qt5 version)
- http://sourceforge.net/projects/fglc/ series 0.1.x (gambas3 version, no more developed but maintained)
- Mac OS X
- http://sourceforge.net/projects/fglc/ (old series 0.1.x, no more developed but -as for now- maintained)