User talk:Richard H
FlightGear todo list
- Done Release Supermarine Swift to FGAddon
- Done Release Jaguar GR1 to FGAddon
- Done Release Mirage 2000-5 to FGAddon
- Done OPRF Release F-14, F-15
- Done F-14: Revise low speed aerodata; improve FCS to match NASA TM X-81833.
- Done Make Emesary C++ thread safe and lockfree.
- Finish F-15 Emesary changes - mainly just liveries.
- Finish F-14 carrier changes for NLTS. This is to work with the core changes as detailed below.
- Done Fix F-14 external and internal lights for Rembrandt, ALS and ensure compatible with Compositor.
- Pending Rework F-14 external and internal lights for Compositor and remove Rembrandt support.
- Pending F-15 fix post takeoff handling - it feels weird as the G stabilisation becomes active in the FCS
- Done F-15 MP Emesary (OPRF) (Thanks to Nikolai)
- Pending OPRF Release of F-14 and F-15
- Paused A320 VSPAERO FDM
- Carrier improvements Post_FlightGear_2020.2_LTS_changes#Carriers_and_AI
- Fix point light sprites for AMD cards (again).
- Core Support for OpenTrack
- Pending Core: Add support for geneva drive to animations
- Pending Finish investigating LOD support for AI models (e.g. carriers models)
- Pending AI Logic blocks - effectively this is to allow autopilot configuration to be used to script logic for AI models.
- Pending Support for aircraft configurable joystick bindings.
- Done DDS-TC exclusions for splash screen and low pixel depth (grayscale)
- Abandoned Background threading display - branch pushed for future reference. Overall the feature isn't stable enough nor does it achieve enough improvement to be worthwhile. Fernando may have
- Abandoned Fix Nasal threaded GC (removed for now)
F-15 screenshot categories
I have set up a few F-15 screenshot categories at Category:McDonnell Douglas F-15 Eagle screenshots.
The Property Key Handler
That seems to be quite a nice tool. Touched up the article a little and linked to it from various other articles, hopefully making it easier to find.