User talk:Richard H
Jump to navigation Jump to search
FlightGear todo list
- Done Release Supermarine Swift to FGAddon
- Done Release Jaguar GR1 to FGAddon
- Done Release Mirage 2000-5 to FGAddon
- Done OPRF Release F-14, F-15
- Done F-14: Revise low speed aerodata; improve FCS to match NASA TM X-81833.
- Finish F-14 carrier changes for NLTS. This is to work with the core changes as detailed below.
- Rework F-14 external and internal lights for next (Compositor); remove Rembrandt support.
- Pending F-15 fix post takeoff handling - it feels weird as the G stabilisation becomes active in the FCS
- Pending F-15 MP Emesary (OPRF)
- Pending OPRF Release of F-14 and F-15
- Paused A320 VSPAERO FDM
- Carrier improvements Post_FlightGear_2020.2_LTS_changes#Carriers_and_AI
- Fix point light sprites for AMD cards (again).
- Core Support for OpenTrack
- Pending Finish investigating LOD support for AI models (e.g. carriers models)
- Pending AI Logic blocks - effectively this is to allow autopilot configuration to be used to script logic for AI models.
- Pending Support for aircraft configurable joystick bindings.
- Done DDS-TC exclusions for splash screen and low pixel depth (grayscale)
- Abandoned Background threading display - branch pushed for future reference. Overall the feature isn't stable enough nor does it achieve enough improvement to be worthwhile. Fernando may have different usage or investigate further related to compositor.
F-15 screenshot categories
I have set up a few F-15 screenshot categories at Category:McDonnell Douglas F-15 Eagle screenshots.