Blanking VA pages
Hi, please get in touch with us via the forum: https://forum.flightgear.org/viewtopic.php?p=165867#p165867 Thanks --Hooray 13:10, 1 September 2012 (EDT)
Please, when you translate a page into French, it's a good idea but:
- try to finish the pages you started or the unfinished pages before starting another one;
- use proofreading tools to make sure you're not leaving mistakes in the text;
- FlighGear has to be spelled this way, not Flightgear or flightgear;
- Remember to translate the title as well.
Thanks. F-ojac 03:02, 9 September 2012 (EDT)
- thanks for advises,i will follow ur instructions there is no problem :)
- koubi 12:00, 9 septempvre 2012 (UTC)
And another tip, please use language links like this:
[[:fr:FlightGear|FlightGear]], to create a link to the French article. The actual urls may change someday (eg. fr.wiki.flightgear.org instead of wiki.flightgear.org/Fr); by using the correct wiki syntax, we can automatically make such a move ;-)
Cheers, Gijs 15:01, 25 November 2012 (EST)
- ok thanks for this tips,i will change/create my previous link in accordance with this.
- since some months i see really that maintain a wiki is a great and difficult job but we need keep hope :)
- Koubi 15:09, 25 November 2012 (EST)
- Excellent, thanks!
- While we're at it, one more tip: you can use spaces in wiki links. So you can do
[[:fr:Foire aux questions|F.A.Q]]instead of
- Gijs 15:27, 25 November 2012 (EST)
- done :) indeed it work very well with spaces,thanks :)
Koubi 15:35, 25 November 2012 (EST)