nice to see that you started translatting newsletters! But it might be a good idea to wait translating the December edition till it's finished/published (will be at January 1), as text/layout/screenshot might (and will!!) change during the upcoming days and weeks. It would be a shame if you had to re-translate it in January...
Cheers, Gijs 13:32, 17 December 2011 (EST)
- Hi Gijs
- First, sorry if my english is not perfect (like many french people :))
- Let me explain what I think. I think that French persons should watch and work more on the English wiki. Actually, I try to make possible to have two wiki pages on construction. So french people can add aticles in French or traduct it. If I can convince many people to help me, the newsletter would be more complete, with new french articles witch would be translate. As you can see, I have been helped by some french people for this traduction so I will try to keep the french version update, don't worry about this !
- It's not a problem if I have to re-translate the modifications as I hope that some english people will help us to correct traductions error of french new articles (about the DC-3 for exemple)
- We'll see if things go well, if it's not the case, we can use only one page (English) which will be translated after its publication.
- Alexis 13:27, 19 December 2011
The Mirage F.1
- Yes and I've started the new 3D model
- —This unsigned comment was added by Alexis (Talk | contribs) 20:43, 19 April 2012 (UTC)