Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a quick summary of who I am, what I'm currently working on, and what's on my todo list.
Who am I?
See this interview: http://www.flightgear.org/contributors/stuart-buchanan/
What do I do?
I have various FlightGear interests/responsibilities:
- One of the maintainers of the official manual (though I haven't made any edits other than version numbers for years)
- Moderator of the FlightGear Forums.
- Sometimes editor of the FG Newsletter
- Creator and maintainer of the FG1000 glass panel display.
- Creator of the Vulcan B2, Flash 2 Alpha, Pitts S1C, Cessna 182T.
- Maintainer of the a4f
- Developed various graphics - trees, clouds and random buildings.
- Write release notes, and sometimes "policy statement" (e.g. FPS, GPL)
- General interest in improving usability (joystick config, various UI improvements)
TODO List (Updated 2020-06-26)
- My Bug List
- apt1100 airport builder for WS3.0
- osm2city integration with TerraSync
- Removing all range animations from the scenery database. This is partly done - script developed to clean the scenery database
- FG1000 Minor improvements.
- Update website
- Add aircraft-specific joystick config support. Also to read from Aircraft directory. Order: .fgfs, Aircraft, Input