The following template description is not displayed when the template is inserted in an article.
This infobox is used to summarize the key information about an airport.
Add the following to the top of the article. All parameters are optional. Empty fields will not be shown. Check articles using this template to see how everything works and should look.
| name =
| image =
| alt =
| image2 =
| alt2 =
| iata =
| icao =
| type =
| owner =
| city =
| website =
| runway =
| length =
| material =
| runway10 =
| helipad1 =
| dimensions1 =
| helimaterial1 =
| helipad4 =
| scenerytile =
| terrasync =
| download =
- Official name of the airport.
- FlightGear screenshot of the airport, preferably from the UFO, excluding the Image: or File: prefix. See also Howto:Make nice screenshots.
- Caption for the screenshot
- Additional screenshot, excluding the Image: or File: prefix
- Caption for the additional screenshot
- IATA three letter code
- ICAO four letter airport code
- Type of airport
- Airport owner
- The closest city to the airport
- Official website of the airport
There can be up to 10 runways, runway to runway10.
- Runway numbers for both directions
- Length of the runway
- Runway material. Common values are for example Concrete, Concrete/Asphalt, Asphalt, Gravel, Grass.
There can be up to four helipads, helipad1 to helipad4.
- Helipad name
- Helipad dimensions
- Helipad material
Scenery tile data
- The name of the scenery tile
- Is the airport's models uploaded to the scenery database and available through TerraSync?
- Download URL if the airport is not available through TerraSync