Jump to navigation Jump to search
First of all, thank you again Johan_G for cleaning up this article. There are some issues though that I'd like to address below. you can discuss them with the facts and points you may have:
- You used a Bulleted list to list the "See also" and external links section, am I right? If yes, thank you, and I'll try to use those more often.
- The Summary in the begging makes sense as well. The templates are also quite useful
- The nationality issue: It is true that the airport lies in French soil, which proves your point. Also the main ICAO code. So it should be categorized as a French airport. But: In the suggested airports list, it's listed as an airport in Switzerland. The airport is also mainly used for Basel. It was the idea of the Swiss to build it. Also that it was built and it's mainly managed by them, which comes to the outcome of the "Swiss" airport categorization. What I see as solution is to mark it as both a French and Swiss airport.
- Calling it Tri-national it's a little complicated: Switzerland and France are fine. Unless you mean that the EU is a "Nation", it's technically wrong. LFSB does serve Germany as well, but very few, and Germany has no Juristic power over it
Thank you for your time
- 1-2. You are very welcome.
- 3. I am a bit hesitant to put them under both, but noticed that Wikipedia place them in both, so I put it in both categories.
- 4. Ah, ok I thought it was under control of all three. Fixed