Talk:AC3D file format
I know the thumbs on the right are not in line with the corresponding paragraphs. If anybody (like Gijs) knows how to change that, I'd be happy. It is important, though, that the images do not become larger and that the captions are not lost.
- First I would thank you for the wonderfull article! It is really helpfull for a lot of people! I've added a couple of lines if you don't mind.
- It is possible to align the thumbs with the paragraphs, but that will result in large white spaces in between. Especially on wide(r) screens this is really annoying. So it is better to keep them a little dis-aligned. People will neverthless find the correpsonding images, thanks to their captions. I've moved the thumbs a little upwards, so the large white area at the bottom of the article is smaller/gone as well.
- Regards, Gijs 15:47, 14 July 2009 (EDT)
- PS: You do know you can preview your edits before you save them? The more edits at once, the better, as it's easier to correct/check them and it takes less space in the database ;)
Hey Gijs, thank you for saying it's a good article. As you know, it's one of my first here and I'm glad I can be of help. You made a good decision about the thumbs. I do preview my articles a lot, but sometimes I save in between just for security, and sometimes I save very quickly but see then that I want to change a little more. I know that you follow all the changes and would like to have all in one :)
David D-79 02:31, 15 July 2009 (EDT)
- And Gijs, you are doing a very important job here, and you do it well! You should be told that every now and then.
- David D-79 02:37, 15 July 2009 (EDT)