Follow me e-tron
|Type||Automobile, Utility vehicle|
The Follow me e-tron or Follow me EV is a semi-fictional Follow-me vehicle based on Gijs's work, but an electric-powered version with Chinese characteristics. It was made just for fun.
Being the very first electric car in FlightGear, the Follow me e-tron features a realistic electric supercar driving experience while having an exterior of the classic Renault Kangoo I Follow me vehicle.
- Realistic electric engine written in Nasal.
- Detailed electrical system written in Nasal.
- Advanced steering helper (experimental)
- 'AutoCrash' system, which tries its best to keep you on the road.
- 'AutoSpeed' system, which keeps your speed constant.
- Auto Hold function
- Parking radar that detects terrain and alerts driver.
- Working airbags.
- Experimental AEB system.
- Configurable interior with several fully remodeled interior and working switches.
- Configurable instruments with several styles to choose from.
- Experimental compositor light support.
- License plate in Chinese style.
- Various of liveries
- Various of messages
- Full multiplayer support.
- Multiplayer passenger.
- Tutorials support in different languages
- Different interior styles to choose from.
- Save / Resume function.
The Follow me e-tron is currently released as v3.0.
Accelerate up to:
100km/h: 2.48 seconds 200km/h: 7.20 seconds
---km/charge (Yet to be determined)