Airbus A320 Family
The 3d cockpit of the A320-family
|Configuration||Low wing aircraft, Monoplane aircraft, Retractable gear aircraft, Tricycle landing gear aircraft|
|Propulsion||Twinjet (Jet aircraft, Twin-engine aircraft)|
The Airbus A320 Family is a series of narrow-body commercial passenger jets manufactured by Airbus Industries. Designed for short to medium hauls, the aircraft pioneer fly-by-wire technology and regularly compete with the Boeing 737 series. The series includes the Airbus A320.
- Flight Dyanmics: Josh Davidson (Octal450)
- Systems: Josh Davidson (Octal450), legoboyvdlp, merspieler, Matthew Maring (hayden2000)
- Displays: Josh Davidson (Octal450), legoboyvdlp, merspieler, Matthew Maring (hayden2000)
- 3D/Textures: Thorsten Herrmann (TH-555), Semir Gebran (CaptB)
Thank you to the following people for their contributions to this project!
- Necolatis: Help on the MFD System
- Various others: Liveries, Some Code, Some 3D Models, Some Textures
- A320-100-CFM: Airbus A320-100 with CFM56 5A1 engines
- A320-200-CFM: Airbus A320-200 with CFM56 5B4 engines
- A320-200-IAE: Airbus A320-200 with IAE V2527 A5 engines
- A320neo-CFM: Airbus A320-111 with CFM56 LEAP-1A engines
- A320neo-PW: Airbus A320neo with PW1127G geared turbofan engines
Gallery Flightgear 2019+
- (February 2021 -) - Hints and tips on using the Thrustmaster TCA Airbus edition sidestick and throttle quadrant with FlightGear.