Suggested custom scenery
From FlightGear wiki
(Redirected from Suggested Airports/Scenery)
Some suggested custom scenery for downloading and visiting.
Some of these may have been obsoleted by the release of the new world scenery in November 2013.
- France: Custom scenery for France with improved landcover information and more detailed elevation information (no improvements on the objects) is under development. See the Custom France Scenery page.
- Innsbruck (Austria) area: The scenery currently covers a 1x1 degree area containing parts of Austria and Germany, and makes use of accurate data from the Corine Land Cover, and Open Street Map projects. See this forum post and the August 2009 newsletter for details.
- LOWI & Austria Scenery Preview: This scenery includes the Innsbruck scenario and is much more complete than the previous. It is still experimental, but should try it as having been really good. Info and download can be found here.
- Iberian Peninsula: Spain and Portugal: custom scenery for Spain and Portugal with improved landcover and additional airports and objects. See the custom Spain and Portugal scenery page.
- Canary Islands: custom scenery for the Canary Islands with improved terrain, objects, vegetation, building, reworked airports, mostly with buildings and furniture. Check out the wiki page: http://wiki.flightgear.org/Canary_Islands_Custom_Scenery
- Venezuela: Project Venezuela: custom scenery for Venezuela by J. Redpath, with improved airport layouts, and objects at several airports. Highly improved over TerraSync status.