TerraGear Installation for Windows
|This article or section contains out-of-date information
TerraGear build for Windows requires several libraries, some which must be downloaded separately.
TerraGear Windows Build
Select a logical location on your system for TerraGear. It can be anywhere but for clarity the instruction below are for C:\Program Files .
Extract the TerraGear Archive to a temporary location on your system. In the examples below, the archive was extracted to C:\Archive
- Move C:\Archive\install\msvc100\TerraGear\ to C:\Program Files
- Move C:\Archive\CGAL\auxiliary\gmp\lib\libgmp-10.dll to C:\Program Files\TerraGear\bin\
- Move C:\Archive\CGAL\auxiliary\gmp\lib\libmpfr-4.dll to C:\Program Files\TerraGear\bin\
- Move C:\Archive\gdal\bin\gdal110dev.dll to C:\Program Files\TerraGear\bin\
- Move C:\Archive\3rdParty\msvcp71.dll to your TerraGear GUI root directory (if you use TerraGear_GUI)
- Move C:\Archive\3rdParty\msvcr71.dll to your TerraGear GUI root directory (if you use TerraGear_GUI)
Download the CGAL library from the Build Server and save the dll into C:\Program Files\TerraGear\bin\
If you chose C:\Program Files for your location when you are done you should have following directory structure.
- C:\Program Files\TerraGear\bin
- (contains 15 .exe files and 5 .dll files)
- C:\Program Files\TerraGear\share\TerraGear
- (contains 15 .txt files)
If you use TerraGear GUI its "TerraGear root" will be C:\Program Files\TerraGear