Flightgear FDM properties
|Work in progress|
This article or section will be worked on in the upcoming hours or days.
See for the latest developments.
We will document here the fdm properties used in FG, starting with those present in the fdm state. As some are not concordant between yasim/jsbsim, their actual meaning dépending the fdm will be exposed, and we will fill the table each time one conflict is resolved.
- Property name: the name of the property in the fg tree, with a link to the property description, as seen by the different fdm and the choice made.
- quick description: a link to a long description (if available) with exemples
- native: included in the native-fdm protocol
- fdm-state: part of the fdm state
- conflict: if there's currently a conflict between different fdm, for more details see the property name
- fixed in: the FG version wich solved the conflict
|Property name||quick description||unit||type||native||fdm-state||conflict||fixed in|
|/orientation/alpha-deg||rel wind vertical angle||degree||no||-|
|/orientation/side-slip-deg||rel wind hor angle||degree||yes|