Bathpalathang Domestic Airport also known as Bumthang Domestic Airport is one of the three Domestic Airports in Bhutan. It is Situated in Central part of Bhutan in a district called Bumthang at an elevation of 8466 ft above the mean sea level. Bathpalathang has no Apron.
- No Radar facilities are available at Yonphula Aerodrome.
- No night landing/bad weather facilities
- Strong anabatic wind in the afternoon may give raise to moderate to severe turbulence; it is recommended to restrict flight movement to the morning.
- After departure climb initially 18.000 ft on QNH maintaining visual to terrain/obstacle and report over designated compulsory reporting points.
- Avoid flying over yellow rooftop i.e., (dzongs, monastery, temples)
- Flight shall be permitted to take-off and land between sunrise and sunset for all types of flight operations.
- RWY 14 Direction 143°
- RWY 32 Direction 323°
- NDB 355 Khz “BT” (Bumthang) - at Field
- ATIS - n/a
- Tower - 122.55 Mhz
- Ground - n/a
- Druk Air
- Tashi Air
- ATR 42-500
- added Fixes, Navigational Aids and Airways
- added Layout (850-standard) with parking position, roads and windsocks for Bathpalathang and Gelephu approved
- updated Layout (850-standard) for Paro and Yongphula approved
- Realistic 3D models: Terminals, Control Towers, Instuments, Fances, Signs and more all Rembrandt ready
- AI Ground Network for all Bhutanese airports
- AI Liveries for airlines Druk Air and Tashi Air
- AI Traffic for both Bhutanese airlines
Download via mediafire
You can download the scenery The Kingdom of Bhutan for testing: download FGscenery_TKOB.zip (~3 MB)
Please read the Readme file and follow the instructions. The download contains the airports Gelephu, Bathpalathang and Yongphulla. Please set Terrasync to download the Paro Airport and Terrain automaticly.
Download via TerraSync
In TerraSync this airport not exist (status 10/2014). You have to download the custom scenery. See download above.