no edit summary
infobox Aircraft| image =787.png |name =Boeing 787-8 |type =Airliner |livery =ANA, Air Canada, Continental, LAN, Delta Air Lines, Northwest Airlines, Dreamliner (Both), Continental Airlines, Aeroflot, United Airlies (Pre-merger), Japan Airlines |fdm =YASim |status = Released, Development |authors =Josh Wilson and [[User:Nickyivyca|Nickyivyca]], Dany93 |fgname =787 |download =http://www.mediafire.com/?jxzff5v68zdd09a}} The Boeing 787-8, the first model of the aircraft to see production.The 787-8 is the base model of the 787 family with a length of 186 feet (57 m) and a wingspan of 197 feet (60 m) and a range of 7,650 to 8,200 nautical miles (14,200 to 15,200 km) depending on seating configuration. The 787-8 seats 210 passengers in a three class configuration. The variant will be the first of the 787 line to enter service in 2010.
The '''Boeing 787 ''Dreamliner''''' is a mid-sized, wide-body, twin engine jet [[:Category:Airliners|airliner]] currently under development by [[:Category:Boeing|Boeing]] Commercial Airplanes. It will carry between 210 and 330 passengers depending on variant and seating configuration. Boeing has stated that it will be more fuel-efficient than earlier Boeing airliners and will also be the first major airliner to use composite materials for most of its construction. Boeing's development of the 787 is also innovative in the collaborative management approach with suppliers.
[[File:787-cockpit-up.jpg|thumb|right|Inside the 3d cockpit of the 787 looking up]]
* [http://liveries.flightgear.org/download/paintkits/6.zip Paintkit in separate link.]
* [http://www.mediafire.com/?b50hwbvk92bpuuu Development version is not guaranteed to work, but will include some more developments than what is listed on this page, mainly cockpit stuff. Check the forum thread for more details.]
/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9541&start=210 The forum thread.]
=== To-do ===
* LIVERIES: Make more liveries for real 787-8 customers. A list of wanted liveries is included.
* Extend fuselage model and make a 787-9, with FDM as well.
* POSSIBLY: 787-3
and 787-10 models.
== External Links ==
* Picture of cockpit. [http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8a/787-flight-deck.jpg]
== See also ==
* [[Table of models]]