Düsseldorf International Airport
|Owner||Flughafen Düsseldorf GmbH|
Düsseldorf International is the third largest airport in Germany. It has two runways at 2700m and 3000m long. The usage of the second runway (05L/23R) is limited by a contract with the land NRW. The main active runway direction is 23.
The airport has three terminals, A, B and C. The two major airlines at this airport are AirBerlin (mainly terminal B) and Lufthansa (terminal A). Terminal C is used for flights to and from states which are not in the schengen agreement or airlines that are not related to Lufthansa or AirBerlin.
The biggest aircrafts you can see at this airport are A340 and 777. There's a daily flight of Emirates A380 to Dubai (parking at C2). There are no regular flights of 747s, although are allowed to land at EDDL, as at EDDF.
For further information see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%C3%BCsseldorf_International_Airport
- Detailed apt850 airport layout
- Detailed ground layout of apron and taxiways
- Lots of signs (taxiway and parking positions)
- Airport roads
- Generic Buildings (hangars, jetways etc.)
- Airport tower and terminal
- Animated jetways at A3, B3, C3. Triple jetway for A380 at C2
- Corine + openstreetmap scenery
- Markus Pargmann
- TeXnicer (first scenery version from 2009 with airport tower and terminal)
- Thanks to D-EKEW for corine scenery generation
- you get everything automatically via terrasync
- EDDL only: http://fgfs.allfex.org/eddl/0.2/eddl.zip
- luxembourg scenery repository: https://gitorious.org/flightgear-custom-scenery/luxembourg?p=flightgear-custom-scenery:luxembourg.git;a=summary