From FlightGear wiki
Revision as of 09:04, 16 May 2016 by Hooray
- May 16 2016: as a preparation for the upcoming release, Torsten Dreyer has just started to reconfigure some Jenkins jobs to add the scenery pack to the distribution's binary. This needs some fiddling and you might see some failed builds during the next 24 hours for the xy-nightly and xyz-release jobs. Please just ignore them. If everything works as expected the installers should be ready in just a few days.
- February 17, 2016: FlightGear 2016.1 "San Francisco" is released.
- November 2015: FlightGear is the SourceForge Community Choice Project of the Month.
- April 15, 2015: FlightGear completes the move from Gitorious to SourceForge.
- February 17, 2015: FlightGear 3.4 is released.
- February 14, 2015: The FlightGear Wiki exceeds 2,000 articles.
The following template description is not displayed when the template is inserted in an article.
- Torsten Dreyer (May 16th, 2016). [Flightgear-devel] Preparing the "Barcelona" release .