Airbus A320 Family
|Type||Narrow-body Commercial Airliner(s)|
|Author(s)||Ampere K. Hardraade, Skyop|
|--aircraft=||A318-111, A319-111, A319-131, A320-111, A320-211, A320-231, A321-211, A321-231|
The Airbus A320 Family is a series of narrow-body commercial passenger jets manufactured by Airbus Industries. Designed for short to medium hauls, the aircraft pioneer fly-by-wire technology and regularly compete with the Boeing 737 series. The series includes the Airbus A318, the A319, the A320, and the A321. The "A320 Enhanced" program aims to further improve the A320 family with longer range and better fuel economy.
- A318-111: Airbus A318-111 with CFM56 engines
- A319-111: Airbus A319-111 with CFM56 engines
- A319-131: Airbus A319-131 with IAE V2500 engines
- A320-111: Airbus A320-111 with CFM56 engines
- A320-211: Airbus A320-211 with CFM56 engines
- A230-231: Airbus A320-231 with IAE V2500 engines
- A321-211: Airbus A321-211 with CFM56 engines
- A321-231: Airbus A321-231 with IAE V2500 engines
This applies to all the A320 models
1. Start the APU. APU starter ON and APU master switch ON.
2. APU electric generator ON.
3. Engine start knob START.
4. (Wait a couple seconds...) Engine cutoff switches RUN.
5. Engine 1 and engine 2 electric generators ON. APU electric generator OFF.
6. APU starter and master switch off. Engine start knob OFF.
- Base model(s)
- 3d cockpit
- Autobrake/speedbrake systems [Git-only]
- Autopilot system [Git-only]
- Livery select
- Tire smoke
- Engine fire system
- Animated jetway definitions
- Fly-by-wire system
- Animate slats
- Aircraft Todo
- Airbus A319 (in development separately)
- Airbus A321 (in development separately)
- Development thread
- A320-family at Gitorious
- Download the latest version of A320-family
- Airbus A320 Family official homepage