| This Page is a draft.
TerraGear Stabilization / This page is actively being written
|Description||Stabilize the TerraGear tools|
Scott Giese (xDraconian)Torsten Dreyer
|Status||Under active development|
This page defines the goals and provides a status on stabilization efforts related to a working set of TerraGear tools.
TerraGear is a set of programs utilized in generating the worldwide scenery for Flightgear.
- Release a new version of worldwide scenery during 2019
- Make TerraGear accessible to people interested in contributing to scenery development
- Utilize Oahu as the working data set for assessing the stability of TerraGear programs
Memory Leaks: (1,419,778 bytes in 6,419 blocks)
Memory Leaks: (813,948 bytes in 4 blocks)
Memory Leaks: (813,604 bytes in 2 blocks)
- Memory Leaks: (0 bytes in 0 blocks) Done
- Performance: (24.01 seconds - Avg: 3.43 seconds) Done
Memory Leaks: (529,442 bytes in 5,751 blocks)
- Memory Leaks: 0 bytes in 0 blocks Done
- Still Reachable: 32 bytes in 1 blocks Pending
- Performance: (7.43 seconds - Avg: 0.30 seconds) Done
Known Issues: Memory Leaks
HEAP SUMMARY: in use at exit: 32 bytes in 1 blocks total heap usage: 1,086,249 allocs, 1,086,248 frees, 303,320,257 bytes allocated LEAK SUMMARY: definitely lost: 0 bytes in 0 blocks indirectly lost: 0 bytes in 0 blocks possibly lost: 0 bytes in 0 blocks still reachable: 32 bytes in 1 blocks suppressed: 0 bytes in 0 blocks