Talk:Textures & Texture Maps in SketchUp
Why your screenshots are so blurry? They are very difficult to read.
- I'll ask Vic to update the screenshots with better ones.
- PS: Please sign all messages that you post on the wiki with four tildes (~), it'll show your name and date.
- Gijs 04:28, 14 July 2009 (EDT)
New Mac screenshots and further development of the page would be nice. When I changed the page yesterday, I tried to make it easily useable for Win users, too. I hope this works out. IMHO, the page can still be improved by cleaning it up and strightening the information. I'll try to continue this work at a later point during this week.
And indeed, the Mac screenshots are verrry blurred.
David D-79 06:00, 14 July 2009 (EDT)
- David, for the (other) images, it's preffered to keep the descriptions (like Windows, Step 3) out of the image and put it as description below the image (caption/alt). This way it is easier to change it later on (without updating the image) and wikilinks can be add as well.
- Gijs 15:56, 14 July 2009 (EDT)
Gijs, I guess you're right. For this article, I do not want to repeat the work, but I will follow this hint for later tasks D-79 16:37, 14 July 2009 (EDT)
Mac Pics updated.VicMar 06:42, 15 July 2009 (EDT)