775 bytes added
22:45, 4 February 2008
== Development status/Issues/Todo ==
* Under development.
=== Status ===
As of February 1, 2008, the following items have been completed
* Fuselage surface defined.
* Upper and lower surfaces of the wings have been defined.
* Models of passenger doors have been completed.
* Surfaces of horizontal and vertical stabilizers have been defined.
In the cockpit, instruments on the front panel as well as the pedestal have mostly been completed.
=== Todo ===
Cutouts need to be made on the fuselage for doors and windows.
* Engine nacelles and pylons needed to be created.
* Landing gears needed to be created.
* Wings, horizontal and vertical stabilizers need to be converted into solids before work on control surfaces can begin.
* Interior decorative panels still needed to be made.
* No work has began on the overhead panel.
* Throttles and pedals are still missing
== External links ==
← Older edit
Newer edit →
Retrieved from "
About FlightGear wiki