Northrop/McDonnell Douglas YF-23
|Type||Fighter aircraft, Military aircraft, Prototype aircraft|
|Configuration||Stealth aircraft, Trapezoidal wing aircraft|
|Propulsion||Twinjet (Jet aircraft, Twin-engine aircraft)|
|Manufacturer||Northrop, McDonnell Douglas|
Warning! This aircraft has no engines in Flightgear.
The Northrop/McDonnell Douglas YF-23 was an American prototype fighter aircraft designed for the United States Air Force. The YF-23 was entered in Advanced Tactical Fighter competition but lost out to the Lockheed YF-22, which entered production as the F-22 Raptor.
The canopy closes automaticaly when the parking brake is released.
- no cockpit light at night visible
- no aircraft light available
- no jetstream visible
- weapon bay doors can't be opened
- no cockpit light at night available
- no rudder/stick control in 3d cockpit available
- no ruder control pedals available
- no switches and leverls available
- no elevator trim control available
- no cockpit instruments available
- cockpit is not textured
- cockpit window has no windscreen wipers
- engine sound in cockpit does not differ from outside engine sound
- engines can't be turned off
- hud can't be turned off
- when pressing the "f" and "k" key I can extend some sort of flaps (don't know the name of them) but I can't retract them back.
- cockpit is open by default, but i don't know how to close it
- Press shift-b
- aircraft has the wrong elevation (approximately 20 meter above the runway) after pressing the reset key