Howto talk:Add instruments to a cockpit
From FlightGear wiki
Please consider adding this to how -to. It is mostly complete, have to add 2 images. This should help modifiers?
Openflight 20:49, 26 May 2012 (EDT)
- What do you mean with "how-to"? Is it a specific page?
- Gijs 05:35, 27 May 2012 (EDT)
- Hi Gijs
- I can see you too are pretty active here :)
- OK I can see that the main page has changed and I like it.
- Flight Gear main page > flying > wiki documentation > creating aircraft > Instrumentation > Creating instruments · Adding instruments . my article which is : "Howto:Adding instruments to an aircraft"
- I would prefer a 'modifying aircraft' link instead of creating aircraft, that would be just right. Under which you could place my article and "modifying aircraft" - instruments, liveries, 3d model, tire smoke etc
- —This unsigned comment was added by Openflight (Talk | contribs) 17:45, 27 May 2012 (UTC)
- Right, changed the main page links. Is your "problem" fixed now?
- Gijs 12:36, 27 May 2012 (EDT)
- Mostly OK, article is 99% complete, consider publishing. Thanks Openflight 03:48, 29 May 2012 (EDT)
- Publishing where? Your article is already listed in the aircraft development portal. And whenever you save something on the wiki, it's automatically "published"... Or do you mean something else?
- Gijs 07:04, 29 May 2012 (EDT)
- Sorry, my mistake, I specifically meant removing the 'work in progress' notice and I will be fine. Other changes - what about changing the "Creating Aircraft" to "Creating/Modifying Aircraft" I think that will cover it all. I also have some great links to Air Navigation which I hope to post but maybe there should be a category or link "Making Your First Flight under "Using Flight Gear". I am aware there is a section under "New to Flight Gear" but this might be clearer and more likely to interest users. I am also willing to come up with a complete article on how to take-off, keep on the runway, do a basic circuit etc etc. Hope my suggestions are OK, just trying to help. Thanks Openflight 02:29, 30 May 2012 (EDT)