BAC TSR-2 Prototype
From FlightGear wiki
|Type||Military aircraft, Strike aircraft, Reconnaissance aircraft|
|Configuration||High wing aircraft, Delta-wing aircraft|
|Manufacturer||British Aircraft Corporation|
- no cockpit light at night visible
- aircraft is textured but hull could need a material texture (maybe we need multi texturing for that)
- engine turbine does not rotate or is not visible
- Turbine should not be visible front; would be hard/impossible to see aft beyond the diffusers.
- no aircraft light available - no jet stream visible
- nozzle do not change shape when changing thrust
- there are no flaps when using reverse thrust
- TSR2s were not fitted with thrust-reversers but used braking chutes instead (please confirm).
- No hydraulic rams on spoilers / airbrakes
- May be wasteful poly-wise?
- no cockpit light at night available
- rudder/stick control available but not animated
- no ruder control pedals available
- no switches and leverls available
- no elevator trim control available
- no cockpit instruments available
- cockpit is not textured
- no pilot and co-pilot present in 3d cockpit
- cockpit window has no windscreen wipers --> Real aircraft not fitted with wipers.
- engines can't be turned off
- hud can't be turned off