|Author(s)||Heiko Schulz, Maik Justus, Melchior Franz|
|Status||v0.5 in 2.6.0|
The EC 135 descends from the MBB Bo 108. The Bo 108 was a demonstration prototype for fly-by-wire and has it's descent from the famous Bo 105. When the Eurocopter company was founded, the Bo 108 came with. Eurocopter decided that there was a marketplace for such a helicopter and the development went on. From the French partners it got the fenestron, from MBB the hingeless rotor. The fenestron makes it very hard for dangerous situations in the range of the tail rotor and reduces the noise level about 50% to other helicopters. That's why the EC 135 is a highly recommended helicopter for EMS and the police, especially in Europe but also in the USA, Japan and other states.
Next upcoming version v1.0 (2013)
- new 3d-model more accurate and detailed DONE!
- latest shader (bumpspec-reflection and glasshader) DONE!
- new, much more accurate fdm close to Pilot Operations handbook NEEDS FINE TUNING (rotor behaviour, climb rates)
- more different configurations possible- lowskid, midskid and highskid, different sandfilter, different radomes etc... DONE!
- influence of configurations on weight and CoG based Pilot Operations handbook COMPLETION HOPEFULLY AROUND FEBRUARY/ MARCH
- one single texture file - old liveries can be converted DONE!
- many different liveries DONE! Thanks to Sanni!
- finally a complete flightdeck with photorealistic analog panel COMPLETION HOPEFULLY AROUND FEBRUARY/ MARCH
- and of course completely Rembrandt compatible! DONE!
- and more to come....
Download published available when cockpit is usuable
- after that:
- Digital Panel
- conversion to EC 635 (needs some changes on exterior and interior model)
Actual version: v.0.6 (EC135-Repo on gitorious.org)
- fixes wrong rotorshaft tilt in fdm
- some bugfixes on fuselage
- sound fixed
very next To-Do:
- rotor model and animation
- bugfixing on windscreen
- instruments finishing
Actual version: v.0.5 (FGFS 2.6.0 release)
- photorealistic panel
- liveries improved
- better fps-perfomance while changing liveries
Actual version: v.0.4 (FGFS 1.9.1 release)
This is a complete rebuild of the ec135 with a much better exterior model It is currently a work in progress, so a lots of things can be broken now, but it should be not worser to fly than in the last version.
- complete new exterior with added antennas and other mounting parts(search lights, cameras)
- glas shader with fresnel effect
- variants changing over mp
- better texture mapping so it should be easy to make your own livery
Currently in Progress at this date:
- replacing the panels and adding the digital version with a nearly photorealistic one!
- adding the overhead
- making it all clickable and working from the cockpit
- better interior : EMS and VIP-version
- remade D-HECZ-Livery
- mapped ec135 with D-HECZ-Livery
- added ADAC Chr. 23-Livery made with photorealistic parts like Fenestron and Logos- still some things missing like lines
- added phtorealistic textures to exhaust and rails
- adding and finishing the missing liveries like the OEAMTC, G-SASA, Bavarian Police
- adding the high skid model
Actual version: v.0.2
- fully new made 3D-model - matching real good to the real one
- improved interior with stick and pedals
- changed variants: ADAC Chr. 31 "Berlin", D-HECZ "second prototype", ÖAMTC Christopherus 1
- improved cockpit with half analog IFR-panel
- HSI is now working, working VOR
- GSDI selectable
- improved and more detailed main rotor with incidence animation
- Fenestron now with the correct configuration of the blades: 1-4-1-4
- dynamic flight model now with the correct position of the CG
- added frontlight, retractable landinglight, strobes with the correct frequency, beacon with the correct frequency
- rotor brake system now working
- adding antennas and other mounting parts (search lights, cameras)
- fully clickable cockpit (half-analog and digital)
- complete light function
- variants with radardome
- variants with high-skid
- much more (international)variants!
- realistic dynamic flight model
- mainrotors much more detailed
- animation of the fenestron blades (incidence)
- sound still could be improved
- adding pilots figures
Actual version: v.0.1
- first 3d-model of an ec135
- first try of an ec135-flight dynamic model
- livery changing
- two version: ADAC and Bavarian Police
- first version of the half analog cockpit
- doors to open
- better quality of the 3d-model
- full mainrotor animation
- better Fenestron
- improve cockpit, implementing a working HSI
- clean up the xml-files
- improve soundsystem
- realistic dynamic flight model
- selectable GSDI
- implementing rotor brake system
- more variants