From FlightGear wiki
Revision as of 07:43, 28 March 2020 by Johan G (Created page with "'''Autopush''' aims to develop a generic pushback for JSBSim and YASim aircraft, with the following characteristics: # Do the pushback procedure automatically. # Scal...")
- Do the pushback procedure automatically.
- Scale to different aircraft with minimum changes to their logic.
- Use no computer resources in flight.
README.TXT in the development repository.
August 2018 the following aircraft have Autopush implemented:
|IDG-MD-11X||McDonnell Douglas MD-11||IDG|
|B777||Boeing 777||FGAddon ?|
- Howto:Implement pushback - A different system
- Pushback - A drivable model that unfortunately can not do pushback