This includes the following models: A340-200, A340-300, A340-500, A340-600
As of March 1, 2008, the following items have been completed:
- Fuselage surface defined.
- Horizontal and vertical stabilizers have taken shape, and work on control surfaces can be started at any time.
- The basic shape of the wings is done, along with the winglets.
In the cockpit, instruments on the front panel as well as the pedestal have mostly been completed.
- Belly fairing.
- Control surfaces are awaiting to be cut.
- Cutouts need to be made on the fuselage for doors and windows.
- Engine nacelles and pylons needed to be created.
- Fillets and Chamfers will be needed for the joins between the vertical stabilizer and the tail cone.
- Flap track fairings.
- Landing gears needed to be created.
- Interior decorative panels still needed to be made.
- No work has began on the overhead panel.
- Throttles and pedals are still missing.