Airbus A320 Family
This includes the following models: A318-111, A319-111, A319-131, A320-111, A320-211, A320-231, A321-211, A321-231, A320-family
|Type||Narrow-body Commercial Airliner(s)|
|Author(s)||Ampere K. Hardraade, Skyop|
A318-111, A319-111, A319-131, A320-111, A320-211, A320-231, A321-211, A321-231
The Airbus A320 Family is a series of narrow-body commercial passenger jets manufactured by Airbus Industries. Designed for short to medium hauls, the aircraft pioneer fly-by-wire technology and regularly compete with the Boeing 737 series. The series includes the Airbus A318, the A319, the A320, and the A321. The "A320 Enhanced" program aims to further improve the A320 family with longer range and better fuel economy.
- A318-111: Airbus A318-111 with CFM56 engines
- A319-111: Airbus A319-111 with CFM56 engines
- A319-131: Airbus A319-131 with IAE V2500 engines
- A320-111: Airbus A320-111 with CFM56 engines
- A320-211: Airbus A320-211 with CFM56 engines
- A230-231: Airbus A320-231 with IAE V2500 engines
- A321-211: Airbus A321-211 with CFM56 engines
- A321-231: Airbus A321-231 with IAE V2500 engines
This applies to all the A320 models
1. Start the APU. APU starter ON and APU master switch ON.
2. APU electric generator ON.
3. Engine start knob START.
4. (Wait a couple seconds...) Engine cutoff switches RUN.
5. Engine 1 and engine 2 electric generators ON. APU electric generator OFF.
6. APU starter and master switch off. Engine start knob OFF.
Pre-Start Checklist Parking Brake SET Throttle IDLE Fuel Flow CUTOFF BATT Master Switch ON Panel Light AS REQUIRED Avionics ON Gear Lever CHECK DOWN Flaps UP Spoiler RETRACTED FMC / FSNAV Flight Plan GENERATE / LOAD ACTIVATE / “PLAN” button Fuel Quantity CALC / LOAD Engine Instruments CHECK Pitot Heat / De-Ice / Aircraft Lighting OFF Flight controls CHECK Fasten Seat Belts ON No Smoking Sign ON Check Weather (ATIS, Flight Services) De-Ice TEST/CHECK Request Clearance Transponder STANDBY Beacon ON
Startup Checklist Thrust Levers IDLE Engine Area CLEAR APU PRS ACTIVATE APU ON ACTIVATE ==> AVAIL (green) Mode Selector IGN Eng 1 Start Switch START (hold) At N2 > 20% Fuel Flow ON N1 increasing as N2 incr. CHECK Oil Pressure CHECK Repeat for Eng 2
Landing Checklist Landing Gear CHECK DOWN Autopilot OFF Autothrottle OFF Landing Speed 145 KIAS After touchdown Apply Reverse Thrust, at 60 KIAS: Cancel Reverse Thrust Spoilers VERIFY EXTENDED Brakes AS REQUIRED Taxi To Ramp Strobe Lights OFF Flaps UP Spoilers RETRACTED Taxi Lights ON Landing Lights OFF Speed Max. 20 KIAS Transponder OFF Elevator Trim TAKEOFF SETTING Lights AS DESIRED APU PRS ACTIVATE APU ON ACTIVATE ==> AVAIL (green)
Shutdown Checklist Brake SET Throttle IDLE Passenger Signs OFF Aircondition fan OFF Pitot Heat / De-Ice OFF Taxi Lights / Nav Lights OFF Avionics OFF Fuel Flow Eng. 1 / Eng. 2 OFF Beacon OFF GEN Switches 1 – 2 OFF APU PRS OFF Panel Light OFF BATT Master Switch OFF
- Base model(s)
- 3d cockpit
- Autobrake/speedbrake systems [Git-only]
- Autopilot system [Git-only]
- Livery select
- Tire smoke
- Engine fire system
- Animated jetway definitions
- Fly-by-wire system
- Animate slats
- Aircraft Todo
- Airbus A319 (in development separately)
- Airbus A321 (in development separately)
- Development thread
- A320-family at Gitorious
- Download the latest version of A320-family
- Airbus A320 Family official homepage