Hamburger Flugzeugbau HFB 320 Hansa Jet
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Type||2 engine multirole|
The Hamburger Flugzeugbau HFB 320 Hansa Jet was a West German passenger and multi-purpose aircraft developed in the 1960s, powered by 2 turbojets.
It did not have thrust reversers but a drag chute installed to land on short fields.
- Look at the Overhead Panel
- Turn ON IGNITION for both engines
- Click START LH and START RH to start engines
- Wait for red lights below IGNITION switches to go out
- Turn OFF IGNITION for both engines