GSoC: Student Applications
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article has been nominated for deletion. To discuss it, please visit the talk page.
Do not remove this tag until the discussion is closed.
Students wanted! Apply here
Guidelines from the Drupal project:
Template for Student Applications
TODO: revamp, modify/add questions for possible students applications.
Please provide answers to the following questions:
- Have you previously contributed to open source projects?
- If so, which ones?
- Please provide some information about your programming background?
- What are your main interests in computers, aviation, flight simulation, graphics?
- Please state which of the following technologies you are familiar with and how proficient you consider yourself:
- cross-platform programming
- C++ programming
- TCP/IP networking
- Are you familiar with any of the FlightGear dependencies (OSG, PLIB, SimGear), if so which ones?
- Have you previously contributed to the FlightGear project or any of its affiliated projects?
- If so, which ones and how exactly?
- How familiar do you consider yourself with the FlightGear project? (0-10)
- Do you have experience working with GIT?
- Have you already set up a working build environment for compiling FlightGear from source?
- Are you currently able to build the latest code from the GIT repo?
- Please state on what platform/s you are going develop on (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Why are you interested in contributing to FlightGear?
- What would be your preferred working area in FlightGear?
- Have you previously interacted with the FlightGear community? If so, how?
- Are you currently subscribed to the FlightGear Devel mailing list?
Related Wiki Pages
|This article is a stub. You can help the wiki by|