Hi fellow wiki editors!
I have tried to keep the template short, but meaningful. /Johan G
Place your comments and replies here
Use the + next to edit in the top bar, insert ~~~~ to sign a comment)
Something about suggested flight
Hi, I have seen you have posted a suggested flight in the september 2011 newsletter, since I am working on a Places_to_fly page, do you mind on adding your suggested flight on that page too ? I will then add charts and stuff if you wish...
Francescobrisa 14:09, 6 September 2011 (EDT)
- Sure, add that suggested flight. Great Idea! PH-JBO 17:50, 6 September 2011 (EDT)
- Oh, and all flights are free to use on your page naturally :) PH-JBO 17:56, 6 September 2011 (EDT)
Sorry, I was not notified by email about wiki changes (Wrong email address in my account); I saw you replays only now, I will try to follow your suggestions.
--Francescobrisa 12:14, 14 September 2011 (EDT)
Hi, I have put some extra info to the [[Suggested Flights] Gibraltar section; You says that there is no navaid in the zone, but toady, while creating pdf charts, I have found two vor in next to the airports; vor 113.55 next to Malaga and tacan 113.6 next to gibraltar; Maybe I am in error, and I will find myself lost in the Mediterranean sea :-) can you have a little check on it too ? (Hope to start putting extra info and photo on that page in 2012 :) ) --Francescobrisa 05:30, 29 December 2011 (EST)
Good work on the air speeds. I believe that collecting all the relevant terms in one page is the way to go. :-) Johan G 13:29, 8 October 2011 (EDT)
- Thank you :) I reworked the existing article that was quite hidden on the wiki. PH-JBO 06:19, 9 October 2011 (EDT)
Hi, I saw that you suggested "something" for Singapore. can you be more precise? Thanks! Blackiris
- Greetings Blackiris :) The last time I visited Singapore in FlightGear there were some small villages, not very impressive for such an amazing and important place. I would love to see the following buildings:
- but most important, I'd love to see that Singapore has a city and a skyline.
- PH-JBO 05:19, 31 October 2011 (EDT)