From FlightGear wiki
Revision as of 05:27, 12 October 2010 by T3r (tiny changes)
|Location||near Hamburg, Germany, Europe|
|MP callsign(s)||Torsten, D-GEJL, D-GOOF|
|Favourite aircraft||Piper PA34-200T Seneca II, Cessna C172|
Contact: Torsten (at) flightgear _dot_ org
- Some buildings in my home town Hamburg
- Buildings of my home base Lubeck (EDHL)
- Some buildings of Lelystad (EHLE)
- overhauled environment system
- overhauled xml-autopilot system
- overhauled the input system
- added support for generic input devices (linux)
- added the ridge lift from Patrice Poly
- removed dozens of gcc warnings
- Check Ohloh for commit timeline.
- Made some USB/HID input devices based on ATMega microcontroller
- Built a FlightGear based Procedure Trainer
- Wiki work
- What the hack means T3r?
- That's the acronyme for my name, only decipherable if you speak the german language.
The genuine FlightGear flight simulator is at www.flightgear.org. Fly free.
--T3r 09:29, 26 January 2010 (UTC)