This is a quick summary of who I am, what I'm currently working on, and what's on my todo list.
Who am I?
See this interview: http://www.flightgear.org/contributors/stuart-buchanan/
What do I do?
I have various FlightGear interests/responsibilities:
- One of the maintainers of the official manual
- Moderator of the FlightGear Forums.
- Sometimes editor of the FG Newsletter
- Creator of the Vulcan B2, Flash 2 Alpha, Pitts S1C.
- Maintainer of the a4f, c172p
- Developed various graphics - trees, clouds and random buildings.
- Write release notes, and sometimes "policy statement" (e.g. FPS, GPL)
- General interest in improving usability (joystick config, various UI improvements)
This list is probably out of date, but currently (19/11/2012) I've got the following on my list:
- Improvements to the A-4F, including a radar system and improved FDM.
- Sort out the rain so that it can work with Advanced Weather
- Release activities (new Manual, release note)
I also fly a P&M Quik GT450 aircraft in real life.