From FlightGear wiki
This is a quick summary of who I am, what I'm currently working on, and what's on my todo list.
Who am I?
See this interview: http://www.flightgear.org/contributors/stuart-buchanan/
What do I do?
I have various FlightGear interests/responsibilities:
- One of the maintainers of the official manual
- Moderator of the FlightGear Forums.
- Sometimes editor of the FG Newsletter
- Creator of the Vulcan B2, Flash 2 Alpha, Pitts S1C.
- Maintainer of the a4f
- Developed various graphics - trees, clouds and random buildings.
- Write release notes, and sometimes "policy statement" (e.g. FPS, GPL)
- General interest in improving usability (joystick config, various UI improvements)
- Investigating HLA architecture
- Fly my P&M QuikR microlight aircraft in real life.
- FG1000 MFD implementation
- Add rendering options to select between Aircraft and AI version of models
- Add aircraft-specific joystick config support. Also to read from Aircraft directory. Order: .fgfs, Aircraft, Input