User:Johan G/Things I am working on
From FlightGear wiki
< User:Johan G
Revision as of 09:21, 28 January 2014 by Johan G (Created page with "These are '''things I am working on''', though I might work a lot slower with some than others. == Individual pages == * Adding page on how to have parallel versions installe...")
These are things I am working on, though I might work a lot slower with some than others.
- Adding page on how to have parallel versions installed on Windows. See this post by clrCoda on the forum Re: Installing more than one version of Flightgear from Jan 2013.
- Adding XML part of Howto: Edit a livery
- Introduction to Low level VFR navigation (Work in progress)
- Flight computer (Work in progress) I just can not believe there wasn't an article on this yet. Will restart this when I come across my E-6B again.
- ICAO flight plans and flight plan messages
- Standard ICAO ATS messages and fields
- Hardware Review: CH Products controls (Combatstick, throttle and pedals)
- Adding information to the table of models
- Flightplan.xml About the various xml flight plan formats