The following template description is not displayed when the template is inserted in an article.
This infobox is used to summarize an aircraft's key points.
Add the following piece of code at the top of the article. Empty fields will not be shown. Check articles using this template to see how everything works and should look.
| name =
| image =
| alt =
| image2 =
| alt2 =
| type =
| liverydbid =
| authors =
| fdm =
| fgname =
| status-fdm =
| status-systems =
| status-cockpit =
| status-model =
| status =
| development =
| download =
All parameters are optional.
- Name of the aircraft
- Screenshot of the aircraft without a File: or Image: prefix
- Caption for the screenshot
- Additional screenshot without a File: or Image: prefix, preferably a cockpit screenshot
- Caption for the second screenshot
- Type of aircraft
- Livery database id of the aircraft
- List of authors of the aircraft
- FDM of the aircraft
- The name of the aircraft to use when launching FlightGear from the command line
- Link to development repository
- Download link
Instead of a custom "status" text, you can use the aircraft rating system. The overall status is auto-calculated and will be displayed. If you use the aircraft rating system, remove the |status = line.
See Aircraft rating system for instructions on how to rate your aircraft.