The following template description is not displayed when the template is inserted in an article.
This template shows a gallery with up to 100 images in an array. The number of images per row is based upon the width specified and the width of the screen.
For the overall gallery
| title =
| width =
| height =
| lines =
| align =
| footer =
| image line
| image line
These parameters are optional.
- Title of the gallery
- Maximum width of each image in pixels. Defaults to 180.
- Maximum height of each image in pixels. Defaults to 180.
- Number of text lines needed for the largest caption. Blank lines are appended to smaller captions. A caption that does not fit is cut off. Defaults to 2.
- The horizontal alignment of the gallery. Valid values are left, center and right. Defaults to center.
- Small right-aligned text below the images.
- image line
- See #For each image below. There can currently be up to 100 such lines. If no image line is present the gallery will default to a one single image with a question mark.
For each image
Specify a line in the following form for each image.
| file name | alt(n)=alt text | caption
- file name
- Name of the image file excluding the File: or Image: prefix.
- Where n should be 1 for the first image, 2 for the second image etc.
- alt text
- Alt text for the image. Will be used in screen readers, for visually impaired readers etc.
- Image caption to be shown below the image.
| title = Lighter than air
| width = 160
| height = 110
| lines = 2
| align = center
| footer = In-sim screenshots of lighter-than-air aircraft in FlightGear.
| Zeppelin_NT.jpg | [[Zeppelin NT]]
| ZF_Navy_free_balloon.jpg | This is a [[ZF Navy free balloon]] as used for initial lighter-than-air training during the 1920s to 1940s.
| Submarine_Scout.jpg | [[Submarine Scout]]
| Zeppelin_LZ_121_Nordstern.jpg | [[Zeppelin LZ 121 Nordstern]]
|Lighter than air|
This is a ZF Navy free balloon
as used for initial lighter-than-air training during the 1920s to 1940s.
|In-sim screenshots of lighter-than-air aircraft in FlightGear.|